Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dave Ramsey


I know it's weird and no Dave Ramsey doesn't have much to do with the car industry except that he is hard core about no debt especially for cars which is an oxymoron in the auto industry. In fact this economic crisis that we're in now all came about because people and banks were STUPID with debt.

My wife and I recently read Dave's book and we're whittling away at our debt. I like my day job and I hope that car sales will be a fun hobby through which I can make a little money and pay off my debt a little faster. My goal is to make more then I could delivering pizza's part time which is the other alternative...

So if you look at it in the right light I guess Dave Ramsey has a direct impact on my car business. I'd like to subscribe to his philosophy and sell cars without offering financing. I don't care much if people get financing somewhere else I just don't want to be a part of it.

There are other ways that a good business person could use the Dave Ramsey debt free model to make some great money too which I hope to expound upon latter. Now if only Dave's advertising department would respond to my emails......

By the way you should check out Dave's website at www.daveramsey.com

Phil


No comments:

Post a Comment