Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To Be a Car DEALER!

I don't really know why I want to be a used car dealer. I hate car sales men with a passion. Mostly I just don't like the slime-ball I'm going to rip you off attitude that is present on most car lots.

Maybe it's just that I want to be noble and change the car sales world. Maybe it's my passion for cars. Maybe it's just that I want to make some money and I want to do it in an industry that is very interesting to me.

So I'm going for it.

While researching how to get a used car dealers license I couldn't find any blogs about the this process or the car sales industry in general. I thought that instead of watching American Idol and getting fat that I'd start a blog about my experience and where I'm headed now.

Phil


No comments:

Post a Comment