Friday, February 27, 2009

The difference between a Man and a boy...

I just bought the book No More Mondays and I love it. It spoke right to my heart and helped me man up and take control of my future. I've been contemplating what the real difference is between a man and a boy.

Little boys blame everyone around them for their situation. Men work with what they have and make it into something great.

Little boys sulk and mope when they get laid off. Men do whatever it takes to put food on the table for their kids even if it's delivering pizzas while starting thier own business.

Little boys wait arround for the government handouts, Men step up, pay their taxes and work hard until success is born.

I'm striving to be a MAN rather then a little boy, I even quit playing video games:) All the best Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment